PC Board Layout Capabilities:
- Altium Designer
- Mentor Graphics PADS
- Import: ASCII "P-CAD"® / "PADS"® / DXF
- Create PCB file from Gerber files. (Reverse
- High density SMT & through-hole boards.
- All types of surface mount designs with mixed
- Implement rules and constraints to engineer's
- Two-sided component placing.
- Analog and digital signal separation.
- Create a Project Library.
- Analog, digital, mixed signal, power & RF.
- Double, and multi-layer PCBs
- Through hole and surface mount
- Design for Manufacture, Design for Test
- Fabrication and assembly documentation
- If you don't see what you need listed,
of schematic symbols and PCB
of libraries based on customer
- Standardization of existing
libraries to IPC
Conversion of boards to replace
Through-hole components with SMT
- Re-engineering existing designs
to handle component
- Recongugating gerbers to make a PCB
- If you want us to take an existing board
and provide a document package which will allow you to build new boards
we can do this.
- The more information you have the
better. Your providing a schematic is cheaper than if we have to create
one using our eyeballs and test equipment.
- You will have to provide at least one
and preferably two sample boards. One must be blank or unassembled.
- You will get a Database, Schematic,
Bill of Materials and
If your schematics are a hierarchy of napkins, gum wrappers,
and tissues we can still generate PCB data for you. We can turn your pile into
Electronic Schematics and a Printed Circuit Board.